The official website of the Municipality of Guinayangan, Quezon

Home About Services Tourism Investment Invitation to Bid Site Map
     Picture Gallery Video Gallery Forum
More on Services Services
Community Services
  Social Welfare
  Peace and Order
TAX Related
  Real Property Tax Admi.
  Business Permit/License
  Community Tax
Civil Registry
  Birth Certificate
  Marriage Certificate
  Death Certificate
  Public Market Rentals
  Parking Fees
  Municipal Fish Port
  Mun. Slaughterhouse
Marriage License

Anyone getting married needs to apply for a license to get married. This is a primary requirement of any church or civil court who will commence the marriage. Before you can secure a license, your name and that of your would be spouse will be posted on the Municipal Bulletin board. If there are no valid objection from local residence, the license could be issued. Another requirement for you and your would be spouse is to attend a seminar on family planning from the municipal health center and a marriage counseling from the municipal social welfare and development office.

Procedures for securing a Marriage License

  1. Secure an application form from the Office of the Municipal Civil Registrar.  Look for the Clerk or the Registration Officer, they will be the one to help you prepare your application for marriage license.    
    Please be ready to supply the following requirements:

    • Both of your Birth certificate
    • Parental Consent if below 21 years old

  2. Proceed to the Office of the Municipal Treasurer and pay the application fee of P150.00.

  3. Attend the family planning seminar at the Municipal Health Center and marriage counseling at the Office of the Municipal Social Welfare and Development.  Schedule of seminar and counseling is every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.

  4. Present your certificates of attendance to the family planning seminar and marriage counseling to the Municipal Civil Registrar.  A notice that you and your would be spouse have applied for a marriage license will be posted at the municipal bulleting board for 10 days. 

  5. After the 10-day posting of the Notice and there is no valid objection for your license, you can now secure your license from the Municipal Civil Registrar. 

  6. You can then present your license at your church or at the civil court or at the Office of the Municipal Mayor for the solemnization of your marriage. 


Procedures for securing a copy of Marriage Certificate

  1. Go to the Office of the Municipal Civil Registrar and look for the Clerk or Registration Officer.
    Please be ready to supply the following information:

    • Your complete name and that of your spouse
    • Date and place of your marriage

  2. If your marriage is indeed registered in this municipality, the Clerk or Registration Officer will prepare for you a certified copy of your Marriage Certificate.

  3. Proceed to the Office of the Municipal Treasurer and pay P30.00 for a copy of said certification.

  4. Present your official receipt to the Municipal Civil Registrar.

  5. Secure the certified copy of your marriage certificate.



About Us| Contact Us| Other Government Links
Copyright 2002 National Computer Center
All rights reserved.
Optimized for browser versions 4.0 and higher.